You know how you’re supposed to come up with a list of “resolution” at the beginning of the year to try to make yourself a better person? Well, the problem is it’s not easy for me to think of ways to improve myself because I’m already pretty much one of the best people I know. HAHA. No la. Actually, I’m such a
@#$%^&* person. So, my resolutions for the next year are :
1) To do part time job. I wish I have lots of money and I could help parents to ease the burden.
2) Diet. Even it is one of the hardest things for a human being to do. LOL *I’ll try.
3) Study harder than before. Try to be ONE of the best student.
4) Exercise at least twice a week. It keeps you limber, young and energized.
5) Always make people smile. Even just ONE person smile.
6) Be kind, friendly and respectful to everyone, even if people are not nice to me.
7) And lastly, stop being wishy-washy about things!